Legal Assistant for Personal Injury Practice
Femminineo Attorneys is currently seeking a part-time Legal Assistant up to 20 hours per week. No experience necessary and we are willing to train. This position would be ideal for someone currently enrolled in a Legal Assistant program that requires a flexible schedule.
Legal Assistant Responsibilities
The legal assistant will be responsible for handling many of the day-to-day operations of the law firm:
- Administrative duties such as typing, filing, and making copies.
- Answering and directing phone calls and greeting clients.
- Coordinating appointments and communicating with clients over the phone.
- Managing legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs including Word, WordPerfect, and Excel preferred.
Femminineo Attorneys is one of Michigan’s top law firms. We handle plaintiff personal injury cases, divorce & family law cases, and criminal cases. We are currently growing and looking for individuals who are extremely organized, have good problem-solving skills, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
We offer lucrative compensation packages commensurate with experience. Our benefits packages include medical, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and 401(k).
Come work with us at our law office in downtown Mount Clemens, Michigan! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.